A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corina Stancey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corina Stancey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stancey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stancey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corina Stancey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stancey graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Stancey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corina Stancey MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Corina Stancey practice?
- Dr. Corina Stancey has 1 office location.
- Dr. Corina Stancey practices Ophthalmology near Lakeway, TX.