A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corina Stancey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corina Stancey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corina Stancey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stancey graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Stancey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Smithville Regional Hospital
- DCHS-Austin-Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stancey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Corina A. Stancey practice?
- Dr. Corina Stancey practices Ophthalmology near Lakeway, TX.