A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corina Stancey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corina Stancey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stancey
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stancey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corina Stancey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stancey graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Stancey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corina Stancey MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Corina Stancey practice?
- Dr. Corina Stancey has 1 office location.
- Dr. Corina Stancey practices Ophthalmology near Lakeway, TX.