Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best care I could have show details Best care I could have
by Vicki on Dec 16th, 2013

I am a 65 years old female with some serious eye problems.Dr. Corina Stancey has been recommended by a friend of mine, for which I am very thankful. Dr.Stancey diagnosed my problems Immediately, she listen to all my issues with my eyes. She is very caring and took the time to explain to me what is happening and what we have to do. Staff was so nice, i felt comfortable and in good hands from the minute I entered the office. I would highly recommend her.

Refused to correct billing show details Refused to correct billing
May 14th, 2013

Would definitely NOT recommend this doctor to others. They refused to recode a billing to reflect the requested service. It bumped me from 100% insurance coverage to 100% cash out of pocket. They refused to correct the billing after numerious phone calls and several weeks. They then sent a "Final Notice" after only 30 days, threatening to turn it over to collections. Would have been stuck without my company advocate, who was able to change their mind (funny how that works). Just avoid the trouble and find another doctor.

Patient not patient enough. show details Patient not patient enough.
May 3rd, 2012

She has a reputation at hospital as always being late for her surgery appointments. She seems to think her time is the only time that s valuable. Prima Donna complex.