Dr. Corina Stancey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Corina Stancey?

March 23rd, 2017

Dr is very good. Office help sucks

Office help doesn't have a clue on what insurance they take. After filing for Nader wrong insurance card, Amy refused to refile under the correct one and told us it was our problem, now. Very rude and uncaring. 1st dr's office that didn't want to help with insurance filings. Will not be back for the abuse.

November 3rd, 2016

I Can See Clearly Now....

Dr. Stancey is a knowledgeable, kind, talented surgeon. Her office staff is warm and welcoming as well as effiencient. The office decor is also soothing, and I never thought would matter, but when you have vision, it's nice to see something soothing. I never felt rushed with my appointments and I always felt that all my questions were answered fully. At the end of every appointment, Dr Stancey would ask if I had any questions.

December 17th, 2013

Best care I could have

I am a 65 years old female with some serious eye problems.Dr. Corina Stancey has been recommended by a friend of mine, for which I am very thankful. Dr.Stancey diagnosed my problems Immediately, she listen to all my issues with my eyes. She is very caring and took the time to explain to me what is happening and what we have to do. Staff was so nice, i felt comfortable and in good hands from the minute I entered the office. I would highly recommend her.

May 14th, 2013

Refused to correct billing

Would definitely NOT recommend this doctor to others. They refused to recode a billing to reflect the requested service. It bumped me from 100% insurance coverage to 100% cash out of pocket. They refused to correct the billing after numerious phone calls and several weeks. They then sent a "Final Notice" after only 30 days, threatening to turn it over to collections. Would have been stuck without my company advocate, who was able to change their mind (funny how that works). Just avoid the trouble and find another doctor.

May 3rd, 2012

Patient not patient enough.

She has a reputation at hospital as always being late for her surgery appointments. She seems to think her time is the only time that s valuable. Prima Donna complex.

February 28th, 2017