A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinn Ertel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corinn Ertel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ertel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ertel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ertel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Corinn S. Ertel practice?
Dr. Corinn Ertel practices Pediatrics near Weston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Weston Pediatricians.