A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinne Ertel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corinne Ertel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ertel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ertel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinne S Ertel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Corinne S. Ertel practice?
- Dr. Corinne Ertel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Corinne Ertel practices Pediatrics near Weston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Weston Pediatricians.