A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinna Bowser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corinna Bowser, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowser
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corinna Bowser, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowser graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bowser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinna Sabine Bowser MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Corinna S. Bowser practice?
- Dr. Corinna Bowser has 1 office location.
Dr. Corinna Bowser practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Narberth, PA.
See Narberth Allergists and Narberth Pediatricians.