Learn more about Dr. Corinna Bowser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corinna Bowser, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corinna Bowser, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowser graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bowser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinna Sabine Bowser MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Corinna S. Bowser practice?
- Dr. Corinna Bowser has 5 office locations.
Dr. Corinna Bowser practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Narberth, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Havertown Allergists and Havertown Pediatricians.