A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinna Bowser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corinna Bowser, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corinna Bowser, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowser graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bowser has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinna Sabine Bowser MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Corinna S. Bowser practice?
- Dr. Corinna Bowser has 1 office location.
Dr. Corinna Bowser practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Narberth, PA.
See Narberth Allergists and Narberth Pediatricians.