The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corinna Ferrandino
Dr. Corinna Ferrandino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Rochelle, NY, with another office in Astoria, NY. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Ferrandino is affiliated with Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital, Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens and Phelps Memorial Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Corinna Ferrandino has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Corinna Ferrandino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Rochelle, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Leif Holgersen
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
New Rochelle, NY 0 mi48
Dr. Rosanne Newell
New Rochelle, NY 0 mi31