A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinna Ferrandino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrandino graduated from Universitat Zurich.
Dr. Ferrandino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinna Claudia Ferrandino MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Corinna C. Ferrandino practice?
- Dr. Corinna Ferrandino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Corinna Ferrandino practices Surgery near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Astoria Surgeons.