A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinna Ferrandino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corinna Ferrandino is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrandino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrandino Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrandino graduated from Universitat Zurich.
Dr. Ferrandino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinna Claudia Ferrandino MD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Corinna C. Ferrandino practice?
- Dr. Corinna Ferrandino has 1 office location.
Dr. Corinna Ferrandino practices Surgery near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Surgeons.