A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinna Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corinna Franklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franklin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Franklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinna Catherine Franklin MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Corinna C. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Corinna Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Corinna Franklin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons.