A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinna Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corinna Franklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Franklin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinna Catherine Franklin MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Corinna C. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Corinna Franklin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Corinna Franklin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.