A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinna Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corinna Franklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franklin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Franklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinna Catherine Franklin MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Corinna C. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Corinna Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Corinna Franklin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons.