A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinna Keenmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keenmon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keenmon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Schizophrenia and Disorders with Psychotic Features
Education & Awards
Dr. Keenmon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Keenmon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinna Maria Keenmon MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Corinna M. Keenmon practice?
- Dr. Corinna Keenmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Corinna Keenmon practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Geriatric Doctors.