Dr. Corinna Mcallon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Corinna Mcallon?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Corinna Mcallon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 16th, 2012

total power trip on this lady

She didn't listen to a word i had to say. She was supposed to be treating me and working for my best interest but she did not have any compassion or ethics in her treatment of me and my situation. She refused to see how well I was doing in the hospital and that I was not a threat to anyone because of a false police report made against me. She held every detail of the police report over my head. I explained to her that my parents filed these reports to cover up their own criminal acts against me by making sure I was put away and silenced before any of the truths came back to haunt them legally. I was abused and neglected by my parents and when i confronted them about finally remembering everything they did to me and that i could never forgive them, they worked with my heroin addict little sister to get a court ordered section on me. I didn't attack anyone and I proved that i wouldnt hurt a fly in the days she kept me in the hospital even though I showed no signs of psychosis. If it wasn't for my girlfriend fighting to disprove the police report every day since i got there and for one of my friends vouching for me after 8 days of being there, she would have tried to transfer me into long term care. I'm going to be reporting her to the board of registration of medicine. She was supposed to be treating me and paying attention to me in the hospital and all the reports from the staff, not rereading the police report over and over and deciding to keep me longer and longer because i didnt display any signs of the behaviors described in the police report from my sectioning.

March 7th, 2011

incompetent

Dr. McAllon was once my medication psychiatrist.She was un-- caring to my problems and needs,quite abrubt,not sincere. bad listener.I went into her office one time,she said for me to leave,saying"I can't help you unless you take the meds I prescribed", I knew they were the wrong meds.McAllon clearly was day dreaming during medical school. this is malpractice and corruption. if you want good therapy avoid this loser.

May 23rd, 2014