A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinna Mosher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corinna Mosher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosher graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mosher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinna Ruth Mosher MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corinna R. Mosher practice?
- Dr. Corinna Mosher has 1 office location.
Dr. Corinna Mosher practices Internal Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists.