Internist

Apr 12th, 2016

Very compassionate and understanding. She really listens to you, unlike many physicians.

My experience with Dr. Corinna show details My experience with Dr. Corinna
by Toni P. on Feb 23rd, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Corinna for several years and I find her to be very kind and patient, good listener and always willing to spend time with you. She is very knowledgeable and will not hesitate to get further testing done when needed. Would highly recumbent her.

An excellent doctor show details An excellent doctor
Feb 7th, 2016

Wonderful doctor. She is very caring and knowledgeable. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Sep 9th, 2015

Dr. Mosher tends to run late on her appointments but it is because she spends so much time with each patient. I have no problem with her running late because I know when its my turn to see her, she will take her time with me and not make me feel rushed. She is worth the wait.

Jul 17th, 2015

great doctor

Knowledgeable Doctor show details Knowledgeable Doctor
Aug 29th, 2013

I would refer her to anyone that wants good medical care, She is so knowledgeable and spent a lot of time with me. I never felt rushed. I loved her staff and was treated well.

by Gary S. on Aug 27th, 2013

This woman was extremely caring and empathetic to my problems, was extremely intelligent and had a good plan for dealing with my problems which were severe and life threatening. Would recommend her 100% to anyone !!!

Aug 27th, 2013

She is very approachable and spends a lot of time with me. I trust Dr. Mosher. She has been my Dr. for the past 9 years and has been very dependable. Her bedside manner is wonderful and the staff is caring.