A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corrinna Repetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corrinna Repetto is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corrinna Repetto, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Repetto graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Repetto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corrinna Repetto MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corrinna Repetto practice?
- Dr. Corrinna Repetto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Corrinna Repetto practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Emergency Physicians and Bloomington Internists.