A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinna Weckerle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corinna Weckerle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weckerle
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weckerle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Weckerle graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Weckerle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinna Elisabeth Sophie Weckerle MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Corinna E. Weckerle practice?
- Dr. Corinna Weckerle has 1 office location.
Dr. Corinna Weckerle practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Winfield, IL.
See Winfield Internists and Winfield Rheumatologists.