A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinna Weckerle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corinna Weckerle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weckerle
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weckerle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Weckerle graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Weckerle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinna Elisabeth Sophie Weckerle MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Corinna E. Weckerle practice?
- Dr. Corinna Weckerle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Corinna Weckerle practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Geneva, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wheaton, IL and Winfield, IL.
See Geneva Internists and Geneva Rheumatologists.