Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corinna Wojcik
Dr. Corinna Wojcik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Brook, IL, with another office in Addison, IL. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wojcik is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. Dr. Wojcik has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Corinna Wojcik has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Corinna Wojcik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Brook, IL.
Dr. Brett Hampson
Oak Brook, IL 0 mi20
Dr. Thierry Dubois
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 0.51 mi15
Dr. Michael Frumkin
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 0.51 mi34