Overall Review

February 15th, 2016
The Best Doctor I've ever had

March 20th, 2015
dr good.....staff sucks
I have been a patient of Dr Young for a short time. She was nice enough and very knowledgable about problems and when to referr out or handle the problem herself. Her staff on the other hand is horrible. If you call her office you get a recording that says unless it is an emergency they will get back with you in 24 hours. Well, don't hold your breath. Even when you leave a voicemail for her assistant they never call back. As much as I like Dr Young I am seriously considering changing doctors.

March 12th, 2015
Young Jesus
I Love Her level of expertise.

June 4th, 2012
This doctor was the best doctor I had during the 5 years I lived in California. She actually listened to me and offered advice when I needed it. She was patient with me, as I am not very trusting of doctors, and took her time explaining procedures to me. I also found her assistant to be friendly and helpful. Unlike other doctors, she treated me like a person and not a body. When I lost my insurance I found her charges to be modest enough for me to continue to see her. I would recommend her to others.

March 27th, 2012
Wow..terrible.
I have never had a doctor care so little about me in my life. I got to her office and started telling her my symptoms. She put in referrals for the first 2 symptoms and made me leave. Didn't bother to hear everything I was there for and I was in and out of the office in less than 5 minutes. She did absolutely nothing for me but put in referrals that I already had. Useless doctor. Switched the next day!

January 20th, 2012
gave me medications knowing what the side effects were doing . i was left to detox off of them myself...never called to see whether i made it or not...zanax should be monitered at all times and she did not she just kept giving me them and watched me detiorate.

June 28th, 2011
Changes I'd love to see...
Dr. Young is a great doctor but the office staff is horrible! The staff needs to be friendlier. Also whomever is in charge of scheduling appointments needs to know when a patient needs to see the doctor right away instead of telling the patient to wait a month from now. THERE SHOULD BE SOME OPEN SPACE EACH DAY INCASE A PATIENT NEEDS TO SEE THE DOCTOR!!!!!!