A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinne Basch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corinne Basch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basch
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Basch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corinne Basch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Basch graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Basch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinne Vivian Basch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corinne V. Basch practice?
- Dr. Corinne Basch has 1 office location.
Dr. Corinne Basch practices Family Medicine near Arcata, CA.
See Arcata Primary Care Doctors.