A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinne Basch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corinne Basch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basch
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Basch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corinne Basch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Basch graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Basch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinne Vivian Basch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corinne V. Basch practice?
- Dr. Corinne Basch has 1 office location.
Dr. Corinne Basch practices Family Medicine near Arcata, CA.
See Arcata Primary Care Doctors.