A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinne Belsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corinne Belsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corinne Belsky, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belsky graduated from SABA University, Gardner. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Belsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swain County Hospital
- Harris Regional Hospital, Inc
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinne Belsky MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Corinne Belsky practice?
- Dr. Corinne Belsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Corinne Belsky practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Sylva, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Boone, NC.
See Sylva Psychiatrists.