A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinne Bott-Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corinne Bott-Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corinne Bott-Silverman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Restrictive Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bott-Silverman graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bott-Silverman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinne Ellen Bott-Silverman MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Corinne E. Bott-Silverman practice?
- Dr. Corinne Bott-Silverman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Corinne Bott-Silverman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.