A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinne Capurro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corinne Capurro, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corinne Capurro, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Capurro graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Capurro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinne Elizabeth Capurro MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Corinne E. Capurro practice?
- Dr. Corinne Capurro has 1 office location.
Dr. Corinne Capurro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.