Dr. Corinne Chan Nishina MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 21st, 2013
excellent pediatrician
My daughter's health improved tremendously since we switched to Dr. Chan-Nishina. She really takes the time to check out our child's symptoms and health, we never feel that we are rushed out of the exam room. She was also quick to refer my daughter to Dr. Wu for asthma and since we have been with these two doctors (April 2012), we haven't had any hospital visits. I feel that my daughter's health has only been "managed" since we switched to Dr. Chan-Nishina and Dr. Wu. They follow up with us and bend over backwards to provide an economical solution to the prescriptions. Dr. Chan-Nishina called a number of pharmacies to find out which will have the lowest out-of-pocket cost for us. Who still does things like that these days???

February 26th, 2013
Dr. Corinne is the best
We were very lucky that we have Dr. Corinne as our kids' pediatrician for almost 6 years. Dr. Corinne is not only professional but also very caring for the patients. She is very knowledgeable and warm-hearted. Too bad we had to move to mainland due to job transfer and we couldn't use her anymore. Wish we could find such a great doctor like Dr. Corinne here.

July 11th, 2012
Excellent Doc
We switched to Dr. Chan Nishina when our previous Doc retired. I find Dr. Chan Nishina to be completely professional and very thorough. She treats the "whole person" - very comprehensive and direct. I highly recommend Dr. Chan Nishina if you are looking for a high level of complete care.

May 13th, 2012
very good doctor
Dr Chan-Nishina is a very capable and conscientious doctor for my children. My older boy transferred to her care after his former pediatrician retired and he is very comfortable with her despite getting shots and sometimes a lecture about his eating habits. My daughter has been seen since birth and Dr Chan has given many good pointers that our previous doctor hadn't for our son. Our family feels very confident in having her as our pediatrician.

August 5th, 2010
We love her.
We have loved having her as our daughter's pediatrician. Visits with her are quick and painless. She gives great suggestions and feedback for the care and wellbeing of our child. She's candid with sharing what she does for her own children. She's got a wealth of knowledge for childhood development and is seems very intune with what my child needs. I recommend her.

July 7th, 2010
Misrepresented self in the interview
We had a terrible experience. This doctor acted professional and caring in the interview. On our newborn's first visit she was rude, self absorbed, and profit driven. She wanted us to come back for an office visit only to weigh our newborn and pushed vaccinations without being able to explain the purpose. Very disappointing. We switched doctors immediately!

March 13th, 2009
She is not only a good doctor. She will also give you hints about how to take care kids too.

July 11th, 2008
Unprofessional and poor quality of care.
I would rate her as the worst peditrician. Very unprofessional and rude. Also lack technical knowledge.

May 31st, 2017