Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corinne De Cholnoky
Dr. Corinne De Cholnoky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. De Cholnoky is affiliated with Stamford Hospital, Stamford Hospital and Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT. She speaks English.
Dr. Corinne De Cholnoky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Corinne De Cholnoky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.
Dr. Irene Komarynsky
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Stamford, CT 0.01 mi38
Dr. Tracy Shevell
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Stamford, CT 0.07 mi20
Dr. Paul Bobby
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Stamford, CT 0.07 mi23