Dr. Corinne De Cholnoky Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Corinne De Cholnoky?

Posted on July 8th, 2016

The best doctor

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Dr. deCholnoky has a blend of competence in the allopathic and holistic approaches that allow me to get the best of both traditions. I've been a patient of hers for 30 years and have referred others, and the depth of her compassion and competence is a treasure.

Posted on February 9th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. De Cholnoky for two decades, and continued doing so even though I moved to New York City 15 years ago. Each appointment is worth the extra mileage effort due to her efficient, professional care as well as the thoughtful and courteous staff.

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Dr Chlonoky Was Not Able To Diagnose That I Have Short Cervix at 21 weeks and I ended up loosing my kid.

Not good on returning calls

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Posted on March 15th, 2012

Very poor interpersonal skills.Misread (or didn't read) blood tests results & gave wrong information re: condition.Improperly performed procedure resulting in UTI.

I have better OBG-YN's

Posted on February 21st, 2011

Last annual exam was a confirmation that it is time to make a change. She may be an excellent doctor (?), but has zero interpersonal qualities. Patients want someone who feels genuinely concerned. I had asked her about vitimins she wanted me to take - - she walked out of the room like it was a stupid question. I was waiting for her to came back into the room because I wasn't sure my appt was over but apparently it was. I also noticed yearly - that she has a new staff. She must be difficutl to work for. I miss Lorraine her nurse. I have been going to Dr. De Cholnoky for over 10 years.

Poor Bedside Manor and Disorganized office staff..

Posted on November 29th, 2008

Never have I met a more arrogant doctor. I have also never come across staff who repeatedly bill us for bills that have been paid by both myself and the insurance. I also thought the office was filthy with urine on the wall and blood stains in certain rooms. The doctor could never explain anything in detail and she never listened to what I had to say. Overall I was just very disappointed.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017