A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinne Heinen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corinne Heinen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heinen
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Heinen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corinne Heinen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Heinen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinne Sue Heinen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corinne S. Heinen practice?
- Dr. Corinne Heinen has 1 office location.
Dr. Corinne Heinen practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.