A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinne Heinen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corinne Heinen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corinne Heinen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Heinen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heinen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Corinne S. Heinen practice?
Dr. Corinne Heinen practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.