Dr. Corinne Horn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 4th, 2015
Do not waste your time and money visiting this doctor. Terrible bedside manner and incorrect diagnosis. When I asked her what exactly was the problem I had, she said - 'Who knows'.. did not make eye contact when entered the room, was fashionably late - and spent not more than 3 minutes examining me. Was in a rush to get out and would not answer questions, plus the treatment she gave me did not prove effective.

January 24th, 2013
MS.
I had two reconstructive surgeries on my nose due to very invasive basal cell carcinoma. Dr. Horn performed miracles,recreating a nostril and restoring my nose to perfection. She is aesthetically very talented and very proficient as a surgeon. I would recommend her services to anyone who needs reconstructive surgery, Dr. Horn is also compassionate and spends as much time as needed with her patients.

October 15th, 2010
Frustratingly, long 1 hour wait
Easy to get an appointment with Dr. Horn, but the office visit was frustrating. The reviews say that average wait time to see Dr. Horn is 10 minutes but my experience was that it was over an hour. I left without even seeing her. When you leave a patient waiting for over an hour, it's disrespectful and rude.

September 10th, 2009
Great experience!
After reading another review I was setup to expect the worst. Further from the truth, Dr. Horn was great. She spent time discussing my needs and explained various options. Would recommend her and will go back.

August 21st, 2008
I was referred to the NYOG from my primary physician for breathing problems that I have had for a long time. Dr.Horn and another associate treated my condition and performed surgery on me in April. Dr. Horn was incredibly helpful, courteous and professional during the whole process. She made herself completely available to answer all my questions (which I had many) and ease my concerns (which I had even more). The surgery went great, I am breathing great. I highly recommend Dr. Horn and the NYOG.

August 16th, 2008
Just back from surgery!
Had surgery with Dr. Horn 3 days ago...looks great!