A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinne Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corinne Jordan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corinne Jordan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Jordan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Buffalo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinne Elisabeth Jordan MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Corinne E. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Corinne Jordan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Corinne Jordan practices Surgery near Maple Grove, MN.