Dr. Corinne Nawrocki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Corinne Nawrocki?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Corinne Nawrocki?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2016

This site is dated. They no longer work out of Copperfield office and Dr. Nawrocki doesn't accept new patients. Great doctor!

November 13th, 2015

She is the most feeling, compassionate, understanding, relatable doctor on earth!! She was my mom's doctor as well as mine and I think she is the absolute BEST!

November 9th, 2015

Dr. Nawrocki has been my primary physician for over 10 years now. She is caring, honest, and exceptionally knowledgeable. I appreciate the care she and her staff have given me over the years, for a multitude of health issues.

January 9th, 2015

I love her! Plain and simple - she is amazing!

January 10th, 2014

I have seen this doctor twice in two different years at two different facilities in place of my primary doctors due to emergency appointments. Both times she was very quick with me and wanted to address issues that I was not in there for. I found her to be rather rude actually. Usually you need help with a specific issue when you make a last minute appointment and I didn't want to discuss anything else because I had another doctor in her practice that I saw regularly. She is kind enough to get you in last minute if you are the patient of one of her partners but seeing her made me thankful I was with another doctor. The last time I saw her, she asked me if I was a smoker, I told her no and she said have you ever smoked, I said no, then she said good don't ever become one. I am old enough to not be lectured by a doctor about smoking especially since I was in there because I was sick and that had nothing to do with anything in my case.

July 10th, 2012

Great Doctor!!!

She is a great doctor. If she wasn't such a great doctor I wouldn't gave followed her from Orland Park to Joliet and now to New Lenox! Only problem now is that it's a little harder getting an appointment because other people have found out how good she is!!!!

July 7th, 2012

Caring

I would highly recommend this doctor. She sits down and spends time with you and actually listens and talks to you. She is warm and caring and not an alarmist. I had been with my previous doctor for 20+ years but due to insurance had to change and was nervous about a new doctor. After my very first visit I was assured I had made the right choice.

March 23rd, 2012

Kathy Ellinger

Dr. Nawrocki is an excellent Doctor. She has wonderful bedside manners, is caring and listens to all your concerns. When I was in the hospital she visited regularly and was kind, supportive and answered all my questions. I would and do recommend her to my friends, as well as clients where I work in social services.

December 20th, 2011

Bad opinion

You cannot get past her rude office staff to address issues.They give bad medical advice without talking to Drs.She dismissed my complaints and gave pain meds over the phone without seeing me. My condition was very serious and required emergency surgery.If you have a simple problem she is fine.Otherwise I was very disappointed in her lack of care and ability to diagnose critical issues.

August 29th, 2011

Chris Lombardi

I went into Dr. Nawroki's office one time very depressed. I started talking and then crying. She just put her arms around me and hugged me. She is soooooo compassionate.

July 23rd, 2009

Awesome

Dr. Nowrocki was my Doctor for years, and then my insurance changed and she was no longer in the plan. This year we switched insurance again and I was able to have her back!!! I could not be more thrilled. She is skilled, caring and seems to really care about your well being. I hope to never have to go to anyone else.

March 7th, 2017