Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Jan 9th, 2014

I have seen this doctor twice in two different years at two different facilities in place of my primary doctors due to emergency appointments. Both times she was very quick with me and wanted to address issues that I was not in there for. I found her to be rather rude actually. Usually you need help with a specific issue when you make a last minute appointment and I didn't want to discuss anything else because I had another doctor in her practice that I saw regularly. She is kind enough to get you in last minute if you are the patient of one of her partners but seeing her made me thankful I was with another doctor. The last time I saw her, she asked me if I was a smoker, I told her no and she said have you ever smoked, I said no, then she said good don't ever become one. I am old enough to not be lectured by a doctor about smoking especially since I was in there because I was sick and that had nothing to do with anything in my case.

|  Great Doctor!!!  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

She is a great doctor. If she wasn't such a great doctor I wouldn't gave followed her from Orland Park to Joliet and now to New Lenox! Only problem now is that it's a little harder getting an appointment because other people have found out how good she is!!!!

|  Caring  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2012

I would highly recommend this doctor. She sits down and spends time with you and actually listens and talks to you. She is warm and caring and not an alarmist. I had been with my previous doctor for 20 years but due to insurance had to change and was nervous about a new doctor. After my very first visit I was assured I had made the right choice.

|  Kathy Ellinger  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

Dr. Nawrocki is an excellent Doctor. She has wonderful bedside manners, is caring and listens to all your concerns. When I was in the hospital she visited regularly and was kind, supportive and answered all my questions. I would and do recommend her to my friends, as well as clients where I work in social services.

|  Bad opinion  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

You cannot get past her rude office staff to address issues.They give bad medical advice without talking to Drs.She dismissed my complaints and gave pain meds over the phone without seeing me. My condition was very serious and required emergency surgery.If you have a simple problem she is fine.Otherwise I was very disappointed in her lack of care and ability to diagnose critical issues.

|  Chris Lombardi  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2011

I went into Dr. Nawroki's office one time very depressed. I started talking and then crying. She just put her arms around me and hugged me. She is soooooo compassionate.

|  Best Doctor Ever!  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2010

Dr. Nawrocki has been my Physician for more than a decade. I followed her when she became affiliated with Silver Cross Hospital. That was an additional benefit! It is a wonderful facility.She spends whatever amount of time needed, she listens carefully, asks questions to get the most accurate diagnosis.She takes a proactive approach and encourages you to do the same in your own health care.She is kind, compassionate, asks questions that help determine your general well being.She has gone above and beyond for as many years as I have been seeing her. She is a gem. A rare blend of professional and compassionate.She returns phone calls, my Rx refills are phoned in quickly. Her staff is outstanding as well, each of them equally professional.She has a small lab in her office for blood work which adds another layer of convenience and service.I can't imagine any of her patients would have anything but glowing things about her.Suzanne

|  Awesome  |  show details
by Vivian on Jul 23rd, 2009

Dr. Nowrocki was my Doctor for years, and then my insurance changed and she was no longer in the plan. This year we switched insurance again and I was able to have her back!!! I could not be more thrilled. She is skilled, caring and seems to really care about your well being. I hope to never have to go to anyone else.