A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinne Pelletier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pelletier
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pelletier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corinne Pelletier, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelletier graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Pelletier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vermont State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinne Anne Pelletier MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Corinne A. Pelletier practice?
- Dr. Corinne Pelletier has 1 office location.
Dr. Corinne Pelletier practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Psychiatrists.