A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corinne Widico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Corinne Widico, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Widico graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Widico has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corinne Rachel Widico MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Corinne R. Widico practice?
- Dr. Corinne Widico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Corinne Widico practices Emergency Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Rafael, CA.
See San Francisco Emergency Physicians.