A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corliss Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corliss Shelton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Shelton has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shelton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Corliss R. Shelton practice?
Dr. Corliss Shelton practices General Practice near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga General Practitioners.