A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corliss Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corliss Shelton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelton
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shelton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shelton has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corliss R Shelton MD is a female General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Corliss R. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Corliss Shelton has 1 office location.
Dr. Corliss Shelton practices General Practice near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.