A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corliss Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corliss Shelton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shelton has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corliss R Shelton MD is a female General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Corliss R. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Corliss Shelton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Corliss Shelton practices General Practice near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Pomona, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga General Practitioners.