Dr. Corliss Varnum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Corliss Varnum?

September 15th, 2017

Billing people are Rude

I was called and harassed by the billing dept for my $100 balance which I told them I would pay when i was discharged from the hospital. The girl was rude and giggling saying " you know I can discharge you as our patient for this". Even sfter telling her I would pay she continued to call me for the next 2 days telling me not to come in for my follow up from the hospital unless I had that balance. My doctor Dr. Newell is amazing as are their staff but the billing person makes me want to find another doctor. Anne Gove

February 6th, 2009

Great Doctor..Poor Staff

I am in with one of Dr. Varnum's other doctor's and i dealt with Dr. Varnum after a Heart Scare.His office admin. is TERRIBLE. i was told i couldn't get a follow up for my HEART until i paid a 20 balance i had.I called there to get an RX refilled and informed them i would be making an appt. in Late Jan. or Early Feband i just got KICKED from the practice for missing an appt. I NEVER MADE as i was told i couldn't until i paid my balance.TERRIBLE TERRIBLE staff but a great Doctor.

March 20th, 2017