A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornel Dumitriu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornel Dumitriu is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornel Dumitriu, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumitriu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Dumitriu has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornel I Dumitriu MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Cornel I. Dumitriu practice?
- Dr. Cornel Dumitriu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cornel Dumitriu practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.