A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornel Dumitriu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornel Dumitriu is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornel Dumitriu, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumitriu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Dumitriu has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dumitriu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cornel I. Dumitriu practice?
Dr. Cornel Dumitriu practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.