A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornel Jeansonne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornel Jeansonne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornel Jeansonne, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeansonne graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Jeansonne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jeansonne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cornel J. Jeansonne practice?
Dr. Cornel Jeansonne practices Pediatrics near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Chalmette, LA.
See Slidell Pediatricians.