A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelia Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Barton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelia Nelly Barton MD is a female Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cornelia N. Barton practice?
- Dr. Cornelia Barton has 1 office location.
Dr. Cornelia Barton practices Internal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists.