A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelia De Riese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornelia De Riese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornelia De Riese, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. De Riese graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. De Riese has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelia De Riese MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cornelia De Riese practice?
- Dr. Cornelia De Riese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cornelia De Riese practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lamesa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Lamesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.