A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelia Drees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornelia Drees is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornelia Drees, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drees graduated from Universitaet Zu Koeln, Koln. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Drees has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelia N Drees MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Cornelia N. Drees practice?
- Dr. Cornelia Drees has 1 office location.
Dr. Cornelia Drees practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Neurologists.