A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelia Golimbu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golimbu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golimbu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornelia Golimbu, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Golimbu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Golimbu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelia Golimbu MD is a female Radiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cornelia Golimbu practice?
- Dr. Cornelia Golimbu has 1 office location.
Dr. Cornelia Golimbu practices Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.