A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelia Golimbu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golimbu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golimbu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornelia Golimbu, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Golimbu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Golimbu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelia Golimbu MD is a female Radiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cornelia Golimbu practice?
- Dr. Cornelia Golimbu has 1 office location.
Dr. Cornelia Golimbu practices Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.