A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelia Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornelia Graves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornelia Graves, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Graves has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelia R Graves MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cornelia R. Graves practice?
- Dr. Cornelia Graves has 9 office locations.
Dr. Cornelia Graves practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN and Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.