Dr. Cornelia Graves Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Cornelia Graves?

Posted on February 21st, 2016

not sure whats to say at best so far its ok

Variable

Posted on July 29th, 2013

It's hard to give this practice a review. I saw several providers among this practice and they are not all equal by any means. My biggest disappointment would have to be the lack of consistency among this practice. My least favorite was tracie Thibault and my favorite would have to be dr Collins and tracie wilder. I did not care much for dr graves herself but I had very little interaction with her. I felt shuffled around and I did not get my questions and concerns answered in a satisfactory manner as each provider I saw answered them totally differently. It made me doubt the whole practice. Would not return here for a second baby.

Not a fan

Posted on June 18th, 2013

I would not recommend this practice or physician to anyone I cared about after my experience. I felt they dealt with a delicate topic of mine very non chalante and thus came across unprofessional to me. I spoke to someone different everytime I went. It seems even the staff have a hard time staying in such a horrible environment.

Waiting Rm with Big Bellys and Smiles - Stellar Practice *****

Posted on April 5th, 2013

I am quite shocked that no one else has taken the time out to write a review of this truly stellar practice. I am a patient of the 20th ave location and could not be more pleased. I am a healthcare provider myself and very critical. This practice is wonderful from the front desk staff to the nurse, US techs, lab techs, NP's and most certainly the MD's. In any OB / FM practice I would expect a wait from time to time due to the nature of the practice. The fetus unfortunately does not work on our time schedule, they are unpredictable and must be taken care of when they decide it's time. I think this practice does a great job at managing such situations. I am 40+, it goes without saying that I am high risk. In addition to my "young" age I have a history of Incompetent cervix, factor V liden, placenta abruption, 2 stillborns, 1 miscarriage, and lupus. The longest I have ever been pregnant without going into labor is 19 weeks. I am very happy report that as I type I am 3 days shy of 25 weeksand doing well. This was no easy task, it has taken alot of research, work, well thought out plans, early detection, frequent visits, pre-planning, medication, cervical cerclage, just to mention a few. I have called when concerned and was seen the same day. This provider and her staff have gone well above and beyond anything I ever expected. They have made me feel that they are just as concerned with my baby and my family's outcome as I am. Please do not misunderstand I am not easily pleased. Dr. Graves and her staff are fully vested in their patients and their outcomes. I have a list of questions almost each visit. They are answered clearly, without hesitation or frustration, and I am not made to feel like I am "less than" or not smart enough to get it. I am part of my healthcare. I am given time to ask more questions and given the time to process and get a full understanding. I am on full bed rest ( with exception of appts), my husband is deployed so I am a mess. They make it a little easier by offering "mobile baby"; when my US is done, within 24 hours ( we usually have them by the end of the day) my husband is viewing the video of the US online as well as looking at still photos. I can 't remember a time that I am sitting in the waiting area and seeing unhappy faces. Patients seem happy and content. Family is made to feel just as welcome as mommy.. I feel good when I am sitting in the waiting area of a fetal maternal office and theres all big belles and smile. Someones doing something right !

Worst experience with a physician and her practice that I have ever had...

Posted on March 6th, 2013

The practice is completely unorganized. I waited at my appointments for sometimes over an hour before being seen. I was never called back in a timely manner for concerns I had throughout my pregnancy. Their policy states 24 hours...but at times it would be 2-4 days later before I would get any response. This is HIGH RISK OB- it should NEVER take 2-4 days to get a response! Every time I went, I was given conflicting information and mixed messages that did not line up with what I had been told just the week prior. I was consistently told not to worry and that things were ok and my numbers were concerning but not warranting any action. After all was said and done with my delivery, both me and my baby had a near fatal experience from oversight made by this practice, but they acted like it was no big deal yet again. Not only that, they then pointed my supposed 'noncompliance' as the reason for my complicated delivery despite the fact that I never missed an appointment nor failed to do what I was advised. I highly recommend choosing a different practice because my experience was bitterly disappointing and nearly fatal and I would not wish that experience upon anyone else in the future.

Posted on May 9th, 2017