Dr. Cornelia Pessoa MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2017
Top notch doctor, very caring
My mother was referred to Dr. Pessoa by her primary physician, and during the visit I was impressed by how sensitive and caring she was. I later became a patient, and I could not be happier with the care I have received. In fact, I moved over 200 miles away, and I have kept her as my doctor. I have also found the staff to be very friendly and accomodating.

June 2nd, 2017
Top notch doctor, very caring

February 11th, 2015
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Pessoa & Helen for years. Excellent practice.

August 29th, 2014
Wise, concerned, ethical, and kind: what more could you ask for?
Dr. Pessoa is a first-rate dermatologist who has been my doctor for many years. I can count on her for an accurate diagnosis, encouragement, and respect. I disliked the Mohs surgeon she referred me to, but as I titled my review: "wise, concerned, ethical, and kind: what more could you ask for?"

March 9th, 2010
unprofessional and uncaring
I seriously recommend trying another office before going to this one. Dr. Pessoa and her staff failed to communicate very important information to me which would have taken no more then a 2 minute phone call, and because of it a bad rash covering my face spread over a day. When I called the doctors office and justly complained, they were rude, condescending, and completely unhelpful. I know its just my skin, but come on, some sympathy would be nice. In addition to this experience, I found that you will wait months to get an appointment with Dr. Pessoa. There is a NP Helen, who is nice, but still she needs Dr. Pessoa's consent on every thing she does. So even if your happy with the NP, but then ultimately need some help later with a prescription, you will still run into the problem that Dr. Pessoa wont take the time to help you out. Luckily my husband's doctor took me in at 7 PM that evening and showed professionalism, I almost cried I was so relieved to not to have to fight with doctor to get help.

March 25th, 2009