Dr. Cornelia Savopoulou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cornelia Savopoulou?

January 13th, 2015

Dr Savopolou was called into the ER when I arrived with extreme abdominal pain, bloating, and palpitations . After several tests, it was determined that my colon had perforated and I was septic. Dr. S performed emergency surgery, kept me informed on every course of treatment, visited me twice daily for the 13 days of hospitalization. She talked with me when I needed pep talks ! She arranged for VNA services when I returned home. I am forever grateful to her. This all happened 2 years ago and I feel like a new woman.

September 23rd, 2010

Dr. Savopoulou is a life saving surgeon!!

When my father was hospitalized at Brigham and Women's after heart surgery, he needed emergency surgery for a clot in his intestines. Dr. Savopoulou acted swiftly, competently and with great compassion for our family as she preceeded to save my dad's life.Thank you Dr. Savolpoulou! Now that your fellowship at Brighma and Women's is over, we hope to find you to thank you.

November 2nd, 2015

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.