A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelia Trimble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornelia Trimble, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Trimble graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Trimble has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trimble accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cornelia L. Trimble practice?
Dr. Cornelia Trimble practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lutherville Timonium Pathologists.