A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelio Porras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornelio Porras, Pulmonologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornelio Porras, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porras graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Porras has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelio Joaquin Porras MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cornelio J. Porras practice?
- Dr. Cornelio Porras has 1 office location.
Dr. Cornelio Porras practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Internists and Clifton Pulmonologists.