A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelio Porras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornelio Porras, Pulmonologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porras
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Porras Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornelio Porras, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porras graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Porras has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelio Porras MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cornelio Porras practice?
- Dr. Cornelio Porras has 1 office location.
Dr. Cornelio Porras practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Internists and Clifton Pulmonologists.