A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelis Dehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dehart
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dehart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dehart graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelis Dehart MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cornelis Dehart practice?
- Dr. Cornelis Dehart has 1 office location.
Dr. Cornelis Dehart practices Psychiatry near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Psychiatrists.