A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelis Rietmeijer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
Education & Awards
Dr. Rietmeijer graduated from Universiteit Van Amsterdam.
Dr. Rietmeijer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Med Ctr, Denver, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelis Arthur Rietmeijer MD, MSPH, and PHD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Cornelis A. Rietmeijer practice?
- Dr. Cornelis Rietmeijer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cornelis Rietmeijer practices Public Health near Denver, CO.
See Denver Preventive Medicine Specialists.