A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Corneliu Vulpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Corneliu Vulpe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vulpe graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vulpe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Corneliu Theodur Vulpe MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Corneliu T. Vulpe practice?
- Dr. Corneliu Vulpe has 6 office locations.
Dr. Corneliu Vulpe practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.