Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corneliu Vulpe
Dr. Corneliu Vulpe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Vulpe is affiliated with NYU Lutheran Medical Center, Staten Island University South and Staten Island Hospital. Dr. Vulpe has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Corneliu Vulpe has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Corneliu Vulpe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. George Ferzli
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Joel Bonamo
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0.14 mi41
Dr. Stephen Hornyak
Staten Island, NY 0.62 mi43