Dr. Cornelius Alston Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2013

Mrs.

Have been seeing Dr. Cornelius Alston for 8yrs. now. Was very surprised to read that some of his formal patients think of him as a pill pusher. Apparently they have never had continuous pain, or other medical problems, to where it takes months to get an appt. with other Dr.'s in this area. He is definitely a compassionate Dr. spends as much time as necessary with each and every patient. The staff is always pleasant, very little waiting time. I have been to several other Dr's since I moved here, that took the money, did absolutely nothing, and absolutely no compassion at all. By the way, I am not a pill hopper, and not all people that take pain pills, want to, but have to.

August 22nd, 2012

A doctor who is an RECOVERING addict himself

April 10th, 2012

STAY AWAY FROM!

My husband has been a patient of dr. alstons for about 3 years now. my husband is a recovering alcoolic but alston continually pumps him full of narcotics and sedatives. Ive had it. I am going to report hiad thank him as well for helping with the desolution of our marriage. he's also aided in taking a father away from his children. just what the world needs less of... a licensed drug dealer.

November 18th, 2010

Awesome Doctor

January 7th, 2009

Pill Factory

If your looking for a Doctor who will write prescriptions for anything and everything you have found him. This Doctor is terrible but his staff is even worse. No returned phone calls, no followup and wants to bilk Medicaid out of extra visits. I have seen him 4 times in 4 months and nothing is wrong with me. He insist ona visit to refill a prescription even if it is an HIV medication. He fixes it so different drugs run out different months. So you have no choice but to return. Everyone in the waiting room is there waiting for a certain or specific narcotic. And they get it. I can not get an anti depressent pre auth form returned to the prescription drug company because this Dr is too busy writing prescriptions for pain pills. I have been off anti depressants for two weeks because of this and this DR does not seem to care at all. If he does not get an office visit he doesnt care. I can not go to the Dr every month just for fun. I do not need any narcotics so it looks like I am going to be finding me a new Dr who cares about patients and keeping them alive, and not just money. I am also reporting this Doctors illegal activities to the state SC medical board as well as SLED for an audit. Some of those freaks in that waiting room, were just pill heads. I mean I m not judging, I am observing and if it is obvious. His own receptionist told me he prescribes her Zanex. I think there should be a rule against that. In any case I will now go to the ER because I feel like my head is going to explode. Dr doesn't return calls and even has it on his voice mail telling patients don't call us we will call you.

July 21st, 2015