Dr. Cornelius Dooley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cornelius Dooley?

September 19th, 2013

letter I wrote to Staff of Endoscopy Center of Santa Fe: I am writing to thank you for the excellent service and care that I experienced in regard to my colonoscopy today. From the moment that I checked in to the point where the procedure was completed, I felt that each of you was committed to excellent care given in a gracious and courteous manner. Every one of you, in his or her own way, contributed to the professional service that I received. Working in bereavement in our local Ambercare Hospice, I have become extremely sensitive to the professional and courteous manner in which health care is delivered. All of you exemplified the high standard that I think all patients deserve.

August 11th, 2010

The best bedside manner!!!

Dr. Dooley was totally professional, totally present and thorough. Not having requested any medication for the procedure he was gentle and patient and competent. I give Dr. Dooley a 10 on a scale of 1-10!!! He's the best!

October 2nd, 2017