A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelius Dyke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornelius Dyke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dyke
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dyke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornelius Dyke, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyke graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Dyke has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelius M Dyke MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cornelius M. Dyke practice?
- Dr. Cornelius Dyke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cornelius Dyke practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Jackson, TX and Gastonia, NC.
See Fargo Surgeons and Fargo Cardiothoracic Surgeons.