A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelius Dyke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornelius Dyke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dyke
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dyke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornelius Dyke, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyke graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Dyke has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelius M Dyke MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cornelius M. Dyke practice?
- Dr. Cornelius Dyke has 1 office location.
Dr. Cornelius Dyke practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Surgeons.