A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelius Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornelius Gallagher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallagher
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornelius Gallagher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gallagher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelius Gallagher MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cornelius Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Cornelius Gallagher has 1 office location.
Dr. Cornelius Gallagher practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Internists, Brick Critical Care Practitioners, and Brick Pulmonologists.