A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelius Halvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornelius Halvey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halvey
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Halvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornelius Halvey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halvey graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Halvey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelius Hayes Halvey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cornelius H. Halvey practice?
- Dr. Cornelius Halvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Cornelius Halvey practices Ophthalmology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Ophthalmologists.