A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cornelius Matwijecky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cornelius Matwijecky is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cornelius Matwijecky, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Matwijecky graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Matwijecky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cornelius Matwijecky MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cornelius Matwijecky practice?
- Dr. Cornelius Matwijecky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cornelius Matwijecky practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Neurological Surgeons.